- Has served as Chief Motion Attorney since March 2013.
- Oversees the Court's Motion Department, the staff of which handles all civil and criminal motions, orders to show cause and assignment of counsel in pending appeals and proceedings.
- Prior to be coming Chief Motion Attorney, served as an Appellate Court Attorney (1984-1985, 1986-2013) and Law Clerk to Associate Justice Robert G. Main (1985-1986).
- Graduated from the University at Albany (1980) and Albany Law School (1984).
- Longtime volunteer for the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.