- Consultation Clerk since March 2001, becoming the Court's first Consultation Clerk.
- Attends confidential meetings with the Justices at which all cases before the Court are discussed and decided, reads and edits all decisions of the Court prior to publication, and supervises the clerical staff responsible for the processing and handing down of all decisions of the Court. Also performs a variety of legal research services as well as administrative and related duties for the Court.
- Prior to becoming the Consultation Clerk, served in various capacities with the Court, including Appellate Court Attorney (1982-1994), Law Clerk to Associate Justice John T. Casey (1997) and Chief Appellate Court Attorney (1994-1996, 1998-2001).
- Graduated from the University of Rochester (1979) and the University at Buffalo Law School (1982).
- Member, Character & Fitness Committee for the Third Judicial District (2011-present); Member of the Capital District Women's Bar Association, having served on the Board of Directors and as Chair of various committees.
- Admitted to practice in New York and the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York.