- Appointed to the Third Department effective January 30, 2009.
- Graduated from State University College of New York at Potsdam and Albany Law School.
- Served as confidential law clerk to Supreme Court Justice Edward Conway (1990-1993), Supreme Court Justice Joseph Harris (1994-1997) and Court of Claims Judge Edward Sheridan (1997-1998).
- Served as Senior Assistant Counsel to Governor George Pataki
- Appointed to the Supreme Court for the Third Judicial District in June 2004 and elected to a 14-year term in November 2004.
- Appointed an Associate Justice of the Appellate Division, Second Department in December 2006.
- Served as the Justice-in-charge, Commercial Division, Supreme Court, Albany County (2006).
- Served as a member on the New York State CPLR article 81 Guardianship Committee.
- Former adjunct professor at Siena College.