To protect the privacy interests of individuals in matters before the Court, and the need to protect litigants, particularly children, from harm, those persons appearing for oral argument may not disclose:
- name of a confidential witness
- an individual's Social Security number or taxpayer identification number
- date of an individual's birth
- name of an individual known to be a minor
- or a financial account number
Any person responsible for such disclosure at oral argument must report such disclosure to the receptionist immediately following argument.
If you have difficulty accessing court resources because of a disability, please contact Erica Putnam Little, Managing Attorney of the Clerk's Office and the Court’s designated ADA Liaison (by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 518-471-4704), to request a reasonable accommodation.
ASSISTED LISTENING devices are available in the courtroom during arguments. Please see a court officer when you check in with security to access such a device.