Fees and Forms

Fees in Civil matters


To file a notice of appeal with County Clerk - $65

To file a record on appeal at Appellate Division - $315

To file a motion or cross-motion concerning an appeal
(except one seeking leave to proceed as a poor person) - $ 45

All fees payable to the clerk of the Appellate Division shall be paid by check or money order. Make check or money order payable to "Appellate Division, First Department".



Summary Statement on Application for Expedited Service and/or Interim Relief

Note of Issue

Informational Statement

Criminal Poor Person Application

Family Court Poor Person Application

Civil Supreme Court Poor Person Application

Instructions & Forms for a Motion for Reinstatement for Violation of Judiciary Law section 468-a